- Ideal for small spaces, work desks, small rooms and bathrooms.
- Burn time: 12 hours
- Diameter: 2.8″/ Height: 1.9″
- Weight: 4.6 oz
All our candles are hand-poured using locally sourced premium paraffin wax. They have 100% cotton core wicks and only fine fragrance oils and essential oils are used.
How to use:
- Trim your candle’s wick to 1/4″ before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the tin during each burn to prevent tunneling, lighting them only for 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don’t burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4″ of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it’s been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.